Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Walking Dead - Mini Documentary



Good Morning Indigene readers! I grace you today with an awesome look at AMC's highly anticipated The Walking Dead series. If you can't seen my other posts on TWD, make sure to visit the "Time Machine" and get caught up.

Premiering Halloween Night, The Walking Dead is the realization of Image Comic's hit comic book series.  Although this is a television series, expect lots of gore, an amazing storyline, and visuals that will give an modern day Zombie flick a run for its money. It won't get any more awesome than this.

The 17 minute documentary above is an excellent look at the creation of the series with commentary from the original comic book writers, the director and many of the actors we will get to know in a few weeks.

Enjoy!!!

P.S. To my readers, I will be on the road the next few days. So the posts may be slow, and not in the morning. But nonetheless please keep an eye out as I plan to do all I can to get you guys new material!!! Thanks for your support.

22 comments:

  1. been looking forward to this, can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! Can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant be viewed in my country :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. An eye will be kept out.

    Damn. I want to watch this more, but I want to be pleasantly surprised later when it airs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god I need new pants...

    I'm jumping on this series so hard there will be foot marks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't view that in my country ç_ç

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy shit , didnt know they were gonna make this show , good comic ect....but this is gonna be cool.. thank s for this

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'll have to watch this

    btw, check out my new post on GTL Everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, where's his gun?

    btw, check out my new post on Enhanced by MS Paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm going to be watching the walking dead for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds good but cant watch the vid =S :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

    ReplyDelete