Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Walking Dead - ComicCon Panel

The Walking Dead's director, writer and producer Frank Darabont, producer Gale Anne Hurd and producer, writer and comic book creator Robert Kirkman were apart of a panel today at New York's Comic Con.  

When asked about the gore allowable on AMC, they replied:
 "What we saw right now is nothing. There's way cooler stuff in the show that blows me away. I think people will be shocked with the level of what we're able to get away with."
 How can you not be excited for this?

I don't want to give away to many details, but be warned SPOILERS AHEAD.  Check out the full panel here.

17 comments:

  1. I cant wait for this thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graphic novel and couldn't be more excited for this show, thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about this on someone else's blog earlier. I am actually somewhat excited for this show. Hopefully this show is going to be worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice, about time theres more gore :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frankly.. i've never heard of it.. i 'll check it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ergh...must...not...click on spoilers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited. A ZOMBIE TV SERIES! I am so wet. :#

    ReplyDelete
  8. hell yea frank darabont has got to do a good job cause hes the shit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cant wait for this show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thnx for the link very nice post

    ReplyDelete