Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Funday!

Good Morning loyal readers! I hope this post finds you stupendous and zombie free!

I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that I probably won't be updating till later today.  However, I will nonetheless check in to respond to any comments and view my followers.

Stay tuned, because tonight I am going to the showing of Colin, a day in the life of a zombie.  So stay tuned for a review!

Also last night I kicked off my ghoulish October with a late night viewing of M. Night Shamalamadingdong's Devil.  It wasn't too bad, and entertaining enough for the money. I think he finally took all the criticism and gave the viewers what they wanted.  The acting at times is spotty, but it actually lends itself to break the tension. There are going to be some greate internet memes to come out of this one, especially surrounding "jelly toast". I'll let you figure out that one.



Enjoy your saturday, and review my old posts for movies and games to keep you busy today!

For your saturday enjoyment:

25 comments:

  1. My fav zombie movie is 28 Days Later :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw devil , ya i agree wasnt all that great , i wasnt expecting much from it tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy with Dawn of the Dead' being the top choice, but to be honest I'm not touching anything related with M.Night with a 10 foot pole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I was hoping for more from this movie than just a mediocre review... oh well, no zombies so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zombieland. the happy ending did good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen this movie, it's not scary in my opinion not worth paying £8 for,

    luckily with a cnema card it's a monthly fee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This actually looks pretty good! M. Night hasn't made the best movies, apart from one or two... But I want to see this. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He isn't laying on the heavy advertising for Devil.
    Current favorite zombie movie: Fido

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not actually directed by Shamalamadingdong, he just has a writing credit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm looks decent ima check it,In exchange read my reviews :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. noooooooo this is probably not going to be very great. The last movie I liked from him was the Sixth Sense

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a big fan of Day of the Dead

    ReplyDelete
  13. I might watch it on dvd. Right now though, it isn't worth the time :|

    ReplyDelete
  14. I usually can't handle scary movies like that, they make me too scared to sleep lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're right, I am completely zombie free.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been watching the Sopranos all night. I LOVE zombie movies though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Something good from M. Night? Wow

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not a huuuge zombie fan, but I liked Shaun of the Dead (social commentary + zombies = lulz) and I love all of the Evil Dead movies, although they don't really contain zombies. 28 Days Later scared the poop out of me the first time I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. his movies are hit or miss, this one looks good.

    ReplyDelete