Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Groovy!!

I haven't been keeping up with my Horror List postings, but I have been watching some classic films in preparation for Halloween! Last night, I watched one of the best: Evil Dead.
Groovy.

If you youngin's don't know, Evil Dead is one of the all-time cult classic horror films ever made. Starring b-list actor Bruce Campbell as Ash, Evil Dead is the perfect mix of 80s horror gore and humor. Fans were treated to a remake in Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness, as they followed Ash with his classic chainsaw and boomstick.

I hadn't watched this film in a long time, and was super excited to watch this last night.  It did not disappoint that's for sure.  Make sure you add this to your Halloween film list for a classic trip down horror lane. Enjoy!

14 comments: