Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Atlanta Zombies (UPDATED)


In or near Atlanta? Amazing! You should then go experience the live action 35 acre Zombie experience entitled: Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse. I wish I lived near this because I would definitely try this out.

Apparently, whoever is putting this on has done a fantastic job of recreating an infected town, completely with motels, restaurants, businesses, truck stops, you name it.  You are apart of a group of survivors led my Sgt. John McKinsey who with other survivors defend you with their guns.

This sounds totally awesome! There is even a section where you get to shoot zombies with paintball guns. Narly! The only thing better would be them giving you foam bats or something for some melee action.  This isn't just for anyone and the out of shape, as in the FAQ it says you will be required to run around and up stairs: Zombie Rule #1 Cardio.

SOMEBODY down in the area PLEASE go check this out and tell me how it is. Even better, sneak in your camera and take some pics!!!

Enjoy!

UPDATE : Found this video from Atlanta news. Also check out their Facebook page! Has some reviews from people who went. Looks sooooo awesome.

14 comments:

  1. I liked what you said on my blog earlier today... GTL and blogging FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks pretty cool, wish I lived near Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats awesome i should take a trip down there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, its a few hours away driving. Might have to take a weekend trip out there anyway. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zombie walks are always good times

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow had i known before i would have gone, i live really close...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damnit, why can't I be around this sort of thing? I mean the news story is hokey, but the concept...much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome. Damn I wish i was near something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally rad! I wish I lived in a place that cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks vary exciting I wounder what happens when you get eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your video has a hard time playing in opera. It took me 5 trys to get it to work past the ad.

    ReplyDelete