Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Zombies? FAN-tastic!

 
I was reminded today of some of the light at the end of the tunnel, once all this LSAT studying is through.  A few days ago, Capcom released the highly anticipated sequels to one of the largest cult classic zombie games ever: Dead Rising.

Dead Rising was one of my first Xbox 360 purchases! I remember my friends and I were on this whole zombie trip (and still are), and I was searching, searching for something to satisfy this undead hunger. Through random google searches I came across this game (this was well before the glory days of Left 4 Dead)! Not a lot of hype, but I thought what the heck and ordered it for cheap online. It soon became one of the best purchases I ever made! Nothing beats playing as photographer Frank West stuck in a mall full of Zombies where every store item could be used as a weapon. It wasn't perfect by any means, but it was still fun. And thats all that matters!

Now Dead Rising 2 threatens to destroy all productivity I have. I must wait... just... a little..... longer......

23 comments:

  1. Ive been wondering about this game. Looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the preview of this on freakin' G4, looks badass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually playing it right now. the weapon combining is a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to go get my copy today and they were all out =(. Looks like its more Nazi Zombies to get my fix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm scared about this too, I've waited on getting it because I might lose my life x.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've missed a single zombie killing game in the history of ... well ever, lol!

    Nice post! Sorry I can't follow you for some reason... buggy blogger won't let me join >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. This game looks amazing, can't wait to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gamestop sent me a txt message the other day, letting me know when my DR2 is coming in...OH JOY!

    I hope the protagonist is as entertaining as Frank was in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant wait to play this, first i have to finish the prelude, then wait till christmas...my video game money is for fallout new vegas this month

    ReplyDelete
  10. reminds me of left 4 dead and the movie legion...looks badass!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DR1 is one of my favorite games from this gen. I really can't wait to play DR2...

    ReplyDelete
  12. im so tired of zombie games but this looks like an exception

    ReplyDelete