Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Left 4 Dead Web Comic

 I ran over this little gem today while scrolling the internets.  If you don't know about Left 4 Dead, you're missing out on one of the greatest contributions to gaming and the Zombie genre.  Left 4 Dead is a first person shooter that pits four surviors in a "movie", attempting to escape the zombie apocalypse.  Some of my favorite gaming moments have been playing this with my friends, frantically yelling "Don't leave me!" as we race for the chopper. Good times.

Fortunately for us, Valve has created a Left 4 Dead web comic that is pretty entertaining! The story details a little bit about the origins of our beloved zombie survivors from the first game. Parts 1-3 are up with Part 4 to follow. Check it out for yourself!

16 comments:

  1. I really should pickup a copy of L4D next time its on Sale.

    Especially since TF2 has gone bad since the microtransation update today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to play this game, but I'm a console kind of guy. I never could get into using a mouse and keyboard to play a game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool comic strips. I loved L4D and multi player in the sequel was mad fun.

    @Mike its on the 360 man so you're in luck my console gaming friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the comic strip. L4D is awesome--heck, zombie stuff in general is awesome. Though I'd be scared shitless if it actually happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoyed the comics, thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  6. The final L4D comic is coming out next week i think :( Going to miss it

    ReplyDelete
  7. goddamn red ring! i miss this game

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next time it's on sale on steam I'm buying it looks fucking good

    ReplyDelete
  9. The animation on that comic style strip is pretty badass, following

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually have never gotten to play it...always wanted to but there's always something better to play. maybe i will now hah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to go and get myself this game someday. Played the hell out of L4D2, that's for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  12. the comic is sick total L4D2, love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I totally regret trading L4Ds...:(
    Comic makes me dead-sick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeaaah, gonna have to follow you

    ReplyDelete