Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Governor Doc Holliday?

Or Governor Iceman?

My friend sent me this ridiculous political rumour today, but I guess its credible! Thee Val Kilmer is actually considering running for Governor for the State of New Mexico. I'll allow some time for you to laugh............................................................... I know, I laughed too.

Isn't this RIDICULOUS?! As a NM citizen, I highly doubt we are stupid enough to pull a California. However, it makes me laugh to think about how Hollywood actors feel qualified to take such an office. Might as well be Sarah Palin running for the Presidency!

Val Kilmer for Governor, 2011.

Reminds of the scene in Team America where the Film Actors Guild has their meeting. This was the closest video I could find. If you've seen the movie you'll no the hilarity of the incomplete scene I am about to show. "Kerplah!"

2 comments:

  1. Ridiculous, i agree But Val Kilmer was Hot in TopGun...sooo...hmmmm....:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be your huckleberry....

    ReplyDelete