Followers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Red Sox!!!!!!

The Red Sox defeated the Rays tonight 8-7, in the second biggest postseason comeback in MLB history. Down 7-0, Boston rallied back for an incredible win.

Yes, I am apart of the Red Sox Nation. In part, because I know someone who's family member is Jacoby Ellsbury. But also, because I have witnessed some of the greatest moments in baseball's history that will be remembered in the 21st century. The 2004 incredible breaking of the "curse", and coming from 0-3 game deficit in the ALCS, to win 7 straight for the world series. Last year was incredible to watch as the first Navajo player became a deciding factor in their world series success. And finally tonight, as the Red Sox amounted an incredible comeback, falling only second to the Philidelphia Athletics triumph over an 8 run deficit in 1929.

With one year left at school here in New England, I am more determined than ever to visit my adopted team, and be apart of this history.

Imagine being there amongst the pandemonium! Watch all the way to see what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't ever been to a game, then you need to go! Being at Fenway Park is freaking amazing and it feels like everyone there is into the game unlike some other games I've been to.

    ReplyDelete